We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.
— C. S. Lewis
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
— Victor Frankl
Search this site
The Southern Agrarian
- Ron on Bison Water Pump Review
- Stephen Clay McGehee on White Privilege – Guilty As Charged
- Greta on White Privilege – Guilty As Charged
- Stephen Clay McGehee on New Era Resolutions – 2022
- Greta on New Era Resolutions – 2022
Leave a Reply